Anal Fissure is a tear/ linear ulcer in the mucocutaneous lining of lower anal canal. There is sharp cutting burning or tearing pain in anal canal during defecation which persists for some hours after act is over. It is most common disease of Anal Canal which commonly affects the young and adult persons between age group of 21-40 years.
At Shanti ayurveda clinic in greater noida we give you best ayurvedic treatment for Fissure. Dr. Ashok Tomar treat fissue by ayurveda kshar karma and ayurvedic medicine. We are providing best fissure ayurvedic treatment .
Causes of Fissure:-
- 1. Constipation is the most common cause of anal fissure.
- 2. Spasm of internal sphincter.
- 3. A low-fibre diet may play a role in the development of fissures.
- 4. Pregnancy During childbirth 20% of women develop anal fissures. Excessive use of purgative for soft and liquid stool causes contraction of the anal canal.
Secondary causes like: Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, Tuberculosis etc.
ANAL FISSURE SYMPTOMS
- A streak of blood with faecal column may be seen. Some time mild to moderate bleeding may occur.
- Swalling- In chronic anal fissure the ruptured skin becomes oedematus and forms a skin tag at the base of fissure most commenly at 6 AM.
- Discharge- Chronic anal fissure becomes infected with pus discharge from anus, so there is a burning and itching at perianal region due to irritating pus discharge.
TYPES OF ANAL FISSURE :-
Based on the chronicity of the disease.
Acute Fissure in ano:-
Newly formed fissure. Very painful. May bleed sometimes .An acute fissure has an 80% chances of healing.
Chronic Fissure in ano:-
A fissure older than 06 weeks is termed as Chronic Fissure. it is considered Chronic and has less than 50% chances of healing.
The diagnosis of the disease anal Fissure can be made by a digital examination by your physician. During the examination (check-up) you may need to lie in lithotomy or left lateral or Knee-Abdomen position.
Fatty, fast and fried food are avoided, colored , flaverd ,saft palatable light and high fibrous diet is recommended. Two wheeler vehicles, scooter, Motor Cycle, Cycle are avoided because these vehicles aggravate the anal fissure.
AYURVEDA TREATMENTS FOR ANAL FISSURE
Best ayurvedic Treatment for Fissure
Conservative Treatment :-
Most of the Fissure especially the acute ones respond good to Ayurvedic Treatments . Hot sitz bath twice daily morning and evening after defaecation. Medicated oil enema is given twice daily before defaecation and mild laxative like panchskar chooron One T.S.F. at bed time is given to remove the constipation.
AYURVEDA KSHAR SUTRA TREATMENT IN CHRONIC ANAL FISSURE :-Inspite of these treatment if the pain is persistant in chronic, non healing, infected fissure Kshar Sutra ligation is done under local anaethesia. The results of Kshar sutra treatment in anal fissure isexcellent with high success rate. The post operative complications are nil.
Dr. Ashok Tomar one of the best doctor for fissure in ano in greater noida. If you are suffering with anal fissure contect at Shanti ayurveda clinic.
Contact Nomber-9540503060, 8745030605