Constipation Ayurvedic Treatment
Constipation is the condition in which the frequency of stool is reduces by the three in a week. The bowel movement with stool having a hard dry and small and making painful having difficulty during defecation in constipation patient.
In Ayurveda the constipation is correlated with vibandha.Vata dosha causes the dryness in the stool and it will it to the arise in the condition of constipation these intern causes dusti of Agni (digestive fire). At shanti ayurveda clinic we normalized the Vata dosha and Agni in body by ayurveda. Dr. Neelam Tomar Constipation treat through the ayurvedic drugs and Panchkarma therapy (Nirhu and Anuvasan Basti). Best ayurvedic doctor in greater noida for constipation.
Causes of Constipation
1. Low fiber diet
2. Lack of exercise
5. Not taking enough water
6. Irregular diet habits
7. Uterine fibroids
8. Genital prolapsed
9. Excessive travelling
10. Irregular and disturbed sleep
● You have fewer than three bowel movements a week.
● Your stools are dry, hard and/or lumpy.
● Your stools are difficult or painful to pass.
● You have a stomach ache or cramps.
● You feel bloated and nauseous.
● You feel that you haven’t completely emptied your bowels after a movement.
Complications of Constipation
Constipation causes arises in different health issues-
● Irritable bowl Syndrome
● Haemorrhoids or Piles
● Anal fissure and fistula.
● Rectal bleeding
● Deposition of uric acid
Nowadays the cases of constipation are increases due to hectic lifestyle improper sleep, Constipation can be acute, which means sudden and lasting a short time, or chronic, which means lasting a long time, even years. If You are suffer with constipation since long time don’t worry we giving you best ayurvedic treatment for constipation at shanti ayurveda clinic.
Ayurvedic treatment of constipation
At Shanti Ayurveda we treat the route cause of constipation by the therapy that are mention in our shamitas.
● Nidan parivarjan
Therapies like anuvasan and asthapan basti help in dealing with the chronic constipation and it will improve the quality of intestine
Ayurveda Herbs for Constipation
Ayurveda has several herbs that help balance Vata and thus alleviate constipation.
● Aragwadha – Aragwadha, also known as purging casia, is a well-known mild laxative herb. It is the best herb to treat constipation caused by Pitta imbalance.
● Methi – Fenugreek or methi seeds are good for preventing constipation because of the high amount of soluble fibers. It is best for Kapha type of constipation. People with high Pitta should avoid it.
● Amla – Because of the high amount of fiber, Amla can help ease constipation. However, consuming it in large quantities can worsen constipation, so you should consume it in limited quantities.
● Ginger – Ginger is ushna or hot, which aids digestion and relieves constipation. Drinking ginger tea or intake of wet ginger with jaggery can relieve constipation.
● Isabgol – Psyllium husk is guru or heavy and adds bulk to the stools. It also has a mild laxative property that relieves constipation.
● Gandharvahasta – Castor or gandharvahasta is a well-known laxative. It stimulates the colon to aid in easy elimination.
● Haritaki – Haritaki is one of the best medicine for constipation. It balances Vata and encourages bowel movement.
● Ajwain – Ajwain or carom seeds help relieve constipation by stimulating the production of digestive juices.
● Trivrit – This herb is purgative and helps relieve hemorrhoid symptoms.
If you are sick and tired of chronic constipation and making lifestyle adjustments isn’t helping, you can turn to ayurvedic treatment for constipation. Ayurvedic treatment involves herbal formulations that induce bowel movements and get your digestive system back in order. These remedies treat the problem the source to facilitate bowel movements naturally. Dr. Neelam Tomar giving best result in chronic constipation patient by ayurveda treatment.
Use a gradient background with animated hover transition effect to create interactive testimonials. You can pick any unique gradient color style.
I am very satisfied with the treatment. Dr Ashok Tomar is very humble. I visited this clinic for Fistula treatment, which I was suffering from for the last 6 years. I came here in April 22 and now I am completely healed. Thanks to Dr Tomar and all staff members.Ranjeet Tiwari
It was an satisfactory experience with Dr. Ashok Tomar treatment. Although it took some time still the treatment is absolutely fine . I’m much relaxed now. the staff at clinic is also great supporting and caring. Thanks to doctor Ashok Tomar and special thanks to the staff.Manish Mazumdar
I was suffering from piles for a really long time and I had tried everything to get rid of this. I was feeling really helpless after taking treatment from Dr Ashok Tomar. I feel a lot better now and my bowel movement has become smooth.Raju
I had tried for about two years to conceive with my husband without success. After seeing Dr. Ashok I conceived just after 3 months.Kanchan
One can hardly doubt Dr. SK Singh's brilliance in his field. He is super experienced and highly skilled. My treatment, though long, was completely successful. Thats is the most important thing. The treatment might feel a little over the top if you are on a budget. There is certainly improvement needed at the staff level- especially at the billing and appointment counter. All in all if you have a (such) problem, Dr. Tomar has the treatment.Madan